Story of a Marriage



In the December issue of the AA Grapevine is an impressive story of a marriage saved through recovery, after a year of waiting and work. I subscribe to the audio version of the Grapevine, so I was able to listen to this article while walking along Brattle Street yesterday. Further information about the Grapevine is available here. I received a prompt affirmative response when I e-mailed the magazine asking for permission to include the audio file on my blog. They did request that I include the following disclaimer:

Permission to use the AA Grapevine, Inc. copyrighted material does not in any way imply affiliation with or endorsement of any of the material contained on this website.
To listen to "Beginner's Meeting: Whose Marriage Is It Anyway?", click here.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?