Portrait of My Sister



Portrait of My Sister, originally uploaded by LenEdgerly.

I wasn't expecting the iPhone to take decent photos, so I was surpised at this gem, taken of my sister Stephanie on a porch in nice light.

I've been doodling with the phone all day, delighted at the magical interface. My most sure-fire way to show what it's about is to get a photo on the screen of the iPhone and then spread two fingers apart, which makes the image zoom in closer. Then pinching the fingers returns the view to normal size. When Steve Jobs did that at MacWorld in January, that's when I knew I would be standing in line somewhere five months later. Steph was hooked and told me tonight that if Darlene doesn't want the phone I bought for her, Steph will gladly buy it. Poor thing. She's seen the future, and there's no turning back.

Saturday, June 30, 2007


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?