My Podcast Subscriptions


In preparation for tomorrow's presentation on podcasting at the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, I have been reviewing my current list of podcasts, as shown in my iTunes directory. This list changes all the time, as some podcast fall out of favor and I audition new ones. I try to keep it at about one screen full of names; otherwise I'd just keep adding new ones. A guy I know at Apple today emailed me that the latest published count of podcasts in the iTunes directory is 130,000. My favorites, of course, near the top and bottom of the list above, are my own offerings, the Audio Pod Chronicles and the Video Pod Chronicles, which appear on alternating Wednesdays.

Labels:

Monday, May 12, 2008


Comments:
Well, I tried the "Daily Source Code," but I didn't see why it is so popular. I've just started downloading "No Agenda" but haven't listened to it yet. About the only ones we listen to in common are Cranky Geeks (I listen to the audio) and The Economist. I listen to a lot of tech podcasts, some legal, and Dan Carlin's "Hardcore History" and "Common Sense."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?