Utterz as the rx for Preparation Block




I'm preparing for a presentation on podcasting Tuesday on Cape Cod and used Utterz as a way of thinking out loud. Which was great, because Beth Dunn, who's hosting the presentation in her capacity as Director of Communication for the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, found the video on Utterz and left an audio comment letting me know she thinks I'm on the right track. This is a great way to prepare for a presentation, and playing around with Utterz helped me muscle through preparation-block. I'm really excited about the Cape Cod event. My session is maxed out at about 40 participants and is part of the Foundation's 2008 Speaker Series titled "Tell Your Story: Personal Branding, PR, and New Media for the Artist."

Labels:

Saturday, May 10, 2008


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?